Important Bus Conveyance Allowance Information

Changes to Bus Conveyance Allowance from 2022

ALL students will need to purchase a bus ticket in 2022 if wanting to travel from suburban Geelong, Bellarine or Surf Coast (public bus travel)

If you live in suburban Geelong, Bellarine or Surf Coast:

  • You will need to provide the College with a completed Conveyance Allowance Application Form. Your existing Conveyance Allowance form will be used if there has been no change of address
  • Current students receive a PTV Approved School Student ID card. Please take this card when purchasing your Geelong Transit Student Pass from V/Line train stations or PTV Hub at Geelong Westfield Shopping Centre.
  • If you are a new student and do not have a Student ID card, you will also need to complete a PTV School Student ID and Student Pass Application Form to be validated at College Reception and then taken to a V/Line station or PTV Hub (Geelong Westfield) when purchasing your half-yearly or yearly pass.

To view this information in more detail and to access the Conveyance Allowance bus travel form, please visit the College website under: Enrolment > Buses > Applying for Conveyance Allowance, or click here to be taken directly to the page: SHC Bus Information

Contact us